Provider Service Changes
Providers are altering their service provision due to COVID-19. Please call ahead or check their website for more information.
Arch Street Center
Drop-In is Closed, but providing other limited services
629 North Market Street, Lancaster, PA 17603
Behavioral Health Corporation (BHC)
- Utilizing Telehealth for Mobile Psych Nursing and Psychiatric OP Clinic
- Providing Mobile Psychiatric Nursing essential for some individual’s mental status stability within home for medication organization and administration of long acting injectable medications for existing clients.
Address: 822 Marietta Ave, Lancaster, PA 17603
Phone: (717) 399-8288
Community Services Group – some services are suspended and some are altered
320 Highland Drive
Mountville, PA 17554
Suspending all Life Enrichment Programming until further notice
1810 ROHRERSTOWN ROAD, LANCASTER, PA 17601
1834 Oregon Pike
Suite 4 (Lower Level)
Lancaster, PA 17601
Phone: (717) 391-6808 Fax: (717) 391-0709
Lighthouse – closed until further notice
144 Orlan Road, New Holland, PA 17557
Peer Support Specialists are proving services via Telehealth only.
Phone:  517.8552
Toll-free: 1  597.9497
• Our office (308 E. King St.) and TLC shelter will be closed to visitors and walk-ins until further notice.
• All employees are expected to work remotely so that clients can continue to be served.
• TLC will continue to house the families and veterans experiencing homelessness that live there. We are taking extra precautions to keep the building clean and participants well. A staff team remains in place at TLC and available by phone.
308 E. King Street, Lancaster, PA 17602
Mailing Address: PO Box 1676, Lancaster, PA 17608-1676
Tel: 717-397-5182 | Fax: 717-399-4127
Utilizing Telehealth for Psychiatric OP, PHP, and D&A OP Clinic
Phone (717) 560-7917 · Fax (717) 560-6452
Moving forward, all program updates will be posted on the WellSpan website- https://www.wellspan.org/ , within the ALERT/CLOSURE section at the top of the page. Please check this site for the most up to date program and office changes, as these updates will no longer be sent by email.